- 2000: Creation of Diagnogene located in Clermont-Ferrand and first microarray platform acquisition.
- 2000-2006: Technological development on microarray technologies (cDNA probes) and contribution to several oncology research programs (Breast Med Consortium).
- 2006: Diagnogene becomes part of Imaxio / Agilent technologies microarray platform acquisition / Services Offer development.
- 2007: IMAXIO becomes Agilent Certified Service Provider.
- 2008: Start of the BIOSPAN FUI program (French Public Funds for Innovative Research Program) involving Pierre Fabre and the INSERM research Unit U563.
- 2009: Acquisition of the 7900 APPLIED BIOSYSTEM HT Fast-Real-Time PCR system. Acquisition and installation of the hight-throuput genotyping platform ILLUMINA i-Scan in new dedicated laboratory.
- 2010: Acquisition of the Genome Analyser IIX ILLUMINA and up-grade of the informatic capacities.
Top of the page